Wednesday, November 16, 2016

"M" is for...

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
"M" is for...Merry!
 
The 'Christmas Greetings' Thinlits has the words
"Merry", "Jolly", and "Peace".
For today's post, I chose "Merry"!
 
I also used the 'Pretty Pines' Thinlits to cut out the
Pine sprigs, pine cones, and bow. I used scrap pieces of
'Garden Green', 'Real Red', 'Early Espresso' Cardstock to cut
 everything for the Card Front, with both sets of the Thinlits.
 
Here is the Card!
 
 
So simple! And Pretty!
'Real Red' Cardstock is used for the card base.
'Whisper White' Cardstock for the front Panel.
'& bright' is from the 'Endless Wishes' retired Stamp Set, it is
also stamped in 'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink.
 
 
I love the simplicity of this card.
It is a very 'Clean And Simple' (CAS) card.
 
Here is the inside Sentiment of the card.
The Sentiment comes from the 'Star Of Light' Stamp Set.
I love this sentiment...many of my Christmas Cards sport this
Sentiment.
 
 
Here is the card with it's matching, stamped, 'Medium Size Envelope'.
I used the 'Christmas Pines' Stamp Set for the envelope.
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and merriment to you ALL!



No comments: