Monday, November 14, 2016

"K" is for...

 
Hello Again Stampers and Friends!
 
"K" is for...'Kinda Eclectic"
 
I am changing gears from Christmas for this card.
This is the 'Kinda Eclectic' Stamp Set from Stampin'Up!
 
 
It is an eclectic stamp set. I wanted to have another
'Thank you' card for my stash. I wanted a card
with more of a Fall look and feel.
 
Here is the Card:
 

 
The color palette is 'Always Artichoke', 'Cajun Craze',
'So Saffron', and 'Delightful Dijon'.
'Always Artichoke' is the card base and Classic Stampin' Ink
used for the Greeting and the 'leaves'
'Cajun Craze' is the mat and color
of Classic Stampin' Ink used for the 'sun'.
'So Saffron' is the mat and the DSP for the card front.
'Delightful Dijon' is used for the 'butterflies'. The
'butterflies' were then punched out with the
'Elegant Butterfly' punch and the 'Bitty Butterfly' punch.

 
'Pearls Basic Jewels' are down the center of the 'butterflies'.
Clear 'Wink of Stella' was used on the 'sun' center, the butterflies, and the leaves. I tried to get a better picture to show the little sparkle.
Click on the picture, perhaps it will be better to see.

 
Again a 'Medium Size Envelope' was stamped to match the card.
The butterflies on the envelope, are stamped in 'Daffodil Delight'.

 
Here is another angle.

 
Pretty much close to the end of getting my cards ready for Christmas!
I have a few more to make!
Every now and then I am going to work on a non-Christmas Card.
It helps to change it up now and then!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Thanks to you All!
 

1 comment:

PJ said...

Beautiful card. I love it. That sunburst is just awesome on top of that background. Great JOB. ☺