Friday, November 11, 2016

"H" is For...

 
 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
 
"H" is For...'Holly Jolly Greetings'!
 
That is the name of Today's featured Stamp Set
 
from Stampin'Up!
 
 
 
 
Today's KISS Card was fun to make!
Do you remember what KISS stands for?
 
 
Ok, it stands for 'Keep It Simple Sweetie'!
 
Today's Card is just that...Simple!

 
 
'Real Red' Cardstock and 'Whisper White Thick' Cardstock.
The Greeting is stamped in 'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The Snowflake is stamped in 'Versa Mark' and then heat embossed in the
'Glitter Stampin' Emboss Powder', from the Holiday Catalog.
 
 

 
The inside Sentiment is also stamped in 'Real Red'.
 

 
The 'Medium Size Envelope' even got a dash of
'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink!
 
 
Here is a close up of the Heat Embossed Snowflake.
I know it isn't a great picture...but can you see the glitter?

 
 
 
I really like the Simplicity and Elegance of this Card!
 
 
 
Yippee! Another Christmas Card for my mailing.
I have mentioned in the past that I mail out about 100
cards for Christmas each year!
 
I hope you are working on your cards!
 
Blessings and much Love to you ALL...Until the next Post!
 


1 comment:

PJ said...

I love the simplicity of this card. I had no idea the acronym for KISS.. love it. I need to practice that in my stamping. I am working on Christmas stamping too. I like your layering on this card as well. Have a great day.