Thursday, November 3, 2016

Cubbies Win The World Series!

Hello Stampers and Friends!

Mr. Hubster and I watched the Cubbies Win the Series!
Yes, you are reading it right!
The Cubbies Won! It is 2016!
Not 2015 as in the Movie... 'Back to the Future'.

Every Year for 33 years or so...I have heard Mr. Hubster say..."Wait 'til
Next Year!" Well Next Year Came!
We were dancing around in the Living Room like two teenagers!
A sorry sight for anyone else, but joyful just the same!
We Both are Red Sox fans, but Mr. Hubster always rooted for his Cubbies!
I asked him why and he just said he always rooted for them
since he was a kid.
In fact we got nervous thinking it may be the Red Sox against the White Sox...but, it wasn't Boston's year this year!
Now we can tell Cleveland, "Wait 'til next year!"
Maybe tell Boston too!

So with that behind us and some major sleep needed!
I compiled a list today of "Cheryl's ABC's.
I got the idea from another Demonstrator.
She was doing ABC's with DSP.
I decided to do mine with Stamp Sets from the Catalogs and a few
Other Items from the Catalogs.
Let me tell you...some of these letters were hard to figure out...I do not own everything in the Catalogs...(Mr. Hubster thinks I do!)
So I went with Stamp Sets, Framelits, Kits, Masks, a pretty good assortment of things to show off from the Catalogs.
So for Tomorrow's Post, I will start with the Letter "A".
See you then!

 Until the next Post...Blessings to ALL of you!

1 comment:

PJ said...

It was a great game to watch. We were so excited too. About your ABC challenge this sounds awesome.. I do believe I will have to follow your blog ☺ I hope you can pop over my blog and see if you like my cards.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com