I have a Pictorial/Tutorial for you today!
This is a bit lengthy so here we go!
1. Cut a piece of Cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and set aside. This is your Base.
(shown is 'Basic Black'. Bottom right in picture!)
2. Cut a second piece of Cardstock 4" x 9 3/4" (shown is 'Basic Gray').
3. Score at 5 1/4" (this will NOT be exactly in half, you will have
one side a little longer than the other). From now on I will call them
Long side and Short side, to distinguish one side from the other.
4. Turn the Card, portrait style, so the Long side is at the top
and the Short side is on the bottom.
Now line the Long side up to the 1" mark on your
'Stampin' Trimmer' (on the left hand side).
Top Bone Folder in the picture points to the 1" mark.
The Bottom Bone Folder is pointing to where you will start your cut, it is at 3" mark on your 'Stampin Trimmer' cutting guide ruler.
Cut all the way down to the 7 1/2" mark on the Cutting Guide.
The Bone Folder Points to the 7 1/2" Mark of the Cutting Guide.
5. Next, turn to landscape position, and line up the Long side,
at the 3" mark.
6. Score down to the Cut line and stop.
7. Move the Cardstock over to the 7 1/2" mark on your 'Stampin' Trimmer'.
8. Score UP to the cut line and Stop.
The Bone Folders Below are pointing to the Scored lines
Left is the score DOWN to the cut mark.
Right is the score UP to the cut mark.
9. Now gently crease and slightly pinch your creases to resemble below.
10. Burnish ALL your folds when card is correctly folded.
Here it is standing on it's own.
11. Apply 'Fast Fuse' ONLY to the back part of the Card.
(only where you see the tape, is where it goes)
12. Adhere to your Card Base now.
I used 'Fast Fuse'. Anytime you have a card with movement,
you want to use a STRONG adhesive.
'Tear and Tape' and 'Sticky Strip' are good too!
This is what the card should open up and look like.
Now you are ready to Decorate!
This is what the Card looks like closed.
This is what is looks like opened.
Below the Large Inside Mat size is 2 7/8" x 4 3/8"
(the Mat is 'Pumpkin Pie')
The Front 'Pumpkin Pie' Mat is 2 7/8" x 2 7/8".
'Whisper White' Stamped Panel is 2 5/8" x 2 5/8".
The Middle, 'Pumpkin Pie' (inside) Panel Mat is 2 1/8" x 2 7/8".
The 'Whisper White' stamped Panel is 2" x 2 5/8".
Left some space for a short personal note and signature!
The Mat for the front is 7/8" x 5 1/8" (shown is 'Always Artichoke').
The two inside bottom, 'Always Artichoke' panel sizes are the same,
they measure 7/8" x 2 1/8", remember cut 2 of these!
Here is a list of supplies used:
Stampin'Up! Products were used throughout this Project!
Edgelits: 'Halloween Scenes'
Cardstock: 'Basic Black' and 'Basic Grey' for the Card Base and top card.
For Mats: 'Pumpkin Pie' and 'Always Artichoke'
Cardstock Scraps: 'Early Espresso', 'Chocolate Chip', 'Basic Black',
'Basic Gray', 'Crushed Curry', and 'Pumpkin Pie'.
'Stampin' Trimmer', 'Fast Fuse', 'Glue Tip Pen', 'Snail' Tape Runner.
You can Decorate as you please...many possibilities.
4 pieces of 'Basic Grey' pieces of Cardstock were
cut for this demonstration.
One was used for this card.
I am going to see what I can do with the other 3!
Until Next Post...Blessings to ALL of you!