Friday, October 28, 2016

Z-Fold Cards and Retirement is Good!

Hello Friends!

Today I am going to show you 2 more Z-Fold cards I made!
I showed you one a couple of days ago...it was for my Husband's Friend
up North.
Well I kept trying to do it again and it was just hard to understand the video I watched it on...I kept watching the video and following the directions, and
FINALLY! I got it!

Retirement IS Good! Now that I am Retired!
Even in Products! I still find them VERY useful and I USE mine!

I decided to use up some retired DSP from Stampin'Up! named 'English Garden'. I LOVE that DSP! It has to be one of my favorite floral DSP
that Stampin'Up! came out with for DSP!

Here are the cards:

 
For the Card Base I used retired 'Mossy Meadow' Cardstock.
Now that is a green I'd like to see come back!
The DSP is from 'English Garden' (retired).
The top part of the card is 'Old Olive' Cardstock'.
 

 
For the Mats on the 'Old Olive' I used 'Mossy Meadow' for
the contrast. I do like this combo!
I also stamped the Greeting and Sentiment, from the 'Birthday Blooms' Stamp Set (retired) in the retired,
'Mossy Meadow' Classic Stampin' Ink.
I also added a 'Whisper White' Panel to write
a personal note for the Recipient.

 
I cut a piece of 'Mossy Meadow for the top of the
'Medium Size' Envelope Flap.
Also the DSP to match the Card was used on the Flap.
 
 
 
This Card Base is 'Night of Navy'.
The top part of the Card is the retired 'Mossy Meadow' Cardstock.
I used the 'Night of Navy' Cardstock for the Mats.
The DSP is also from the retired 'English Garden' DSP.

 
 
The Greeting and the Sentiment are from the retired
Hostess 'Happy Birthday Everyone' Stamp Set. They were
stamped in 'Mossy Meadow' Classic Stampin' Ink, retired.
The Stars were stamped in 'Mint Macaron', 'Daffodil Delight',
'Night of Navy', and 'Soft Suede' Classic Stampin' Inks.

 
Again, a 'Whisper White' piece of Cardstock was matted
and attached to the center of the Card, for a personal
note for the recipient!

 
The 'Medium Size' Envelope Flap was trimmed
with a piece of 'Night of Navy' and 'Mossy Meadow' Cardstock.
A piece of DSP to match the card was attached to the flap too!
 
I will post a Pictorial/Tutorial for you as soon as I get all
the pictures taken. It will be a little lengthy, but only to re-iterate the cuts,
so there is no confusion, like I had making the cards.
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to ALL of you!

No comments: