Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Z-Fold Birthday Card

Hello Friends!

A slight break from the Christmas Cards...I forgot to mail a Birthday Card for a dear friend of my Husband. He lives up in RI where we're from and I totally spaced out his Birthday...I didn't forget him, just his Birthday.

So I made a special card for him. It is a Z-Fold card. There are many different kinds of these folds...this one I liked. She is a former Stampin'Up! Demonstrator who now works for another company. Her name is Deb Valder.

I logged out of many blogs when I made the move to NC from RI. I unsubscribed from many , many blogs I visit. I wasn't sure how long I would be without internet connection. Deb's was one of them...and just as I cannot recall the company she now works for...I couldn't recall her Blog name either. So I went to a Blog that I visit often and lo and behold...there she was giving a tutorial for this Z-Fold card!

Well, I clicked on her link to her blog and resigned up to get her emails alerting me to her new posts! So grateful for the internet now!

Here is the Card:

All items to create this card are from Stampin'Up!

 
 
For the Base of the Card I used 'Pumpkin Pie' and 'Old Olive' Cardstocks.
For the Mats, I used 'Peekaboo Peach' Cardstock.
The DSP is 'Fruit Stand'. 
I stamped the Greeting/Sentiment in Versa Mark and used the
'Glitter Stampin' Emboss' Powder' and
heat set it with the 'Heating Tool'.
 

 
I left the center blank to write a note to the recipient of this card.
I am working on another like this in different colors.
I am also making one as a Christmas Card too!
 
I will share them when I make them.
 
Until the next the Post...Blessing to all of you!

No comments: