Sunday, October 30, 2016

Welcome Baby! Z-Folds!

Hello Friends!

You know I told you I had more 'Basic Gray' Z-Fold Cards Cut out...So I made more cards mixing the 'Basic Gray' with other Cardstock Colors.
I kept asking myself what colors would go well with Gray?
First Color that popped into my head was...Pink! Then I thought what a pretty Baby Card that would make...then I thought Blue! My Niece just gave Birth to a new Baby Boy and I got the idea to do 2 Baby Cards...one Girl and one Boy!

Here they are:
 
The Card for a Boy is done is 'Soft Sky' Cardstock, 'Soft Sky' from the 'Subtles Designer Series Paper", and Classic Stampin' Ink all matching!




Here is the Girl Baby Card...'Blushing Bride' Cardstock, 'Blushing Bride' DSP from the 'Subtles' Designer Series Paper, and 
Classic Stampin Ink all match.



 
 
 
 
Supplies Used:
 
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride.
 
Stampin' Classic Ink: Blushing Bride and Soft Sky.
 
Stampin' Writers: Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant, Real Red, Garden Green, Marina Mist and Crumb Cake.
 
Stamp Sets: Best of Brides and Babies, Something For Baby.
 
Framelits: Baby's First




 I do have a couple more of the Z-Cards...They are Christmas Cards too!
 
Until next Posting...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 
Thank you for your time and interest!





No comments: