Thursday, October 20, 2016

Two-For...Reason For The Season!

Hello Friends!

Today is a 'Two-For'. You know, Two for the 'price' of one!

The 'Reason for the Season' Stamp Set has Two ways you can use the stamp Set.
One is with just the stamp set...and the other is to stamp and use the 'Festive Flower Builder Punch'.

The First Card...I used the 2 Step Flower and Leaves.
I stamped the Flower in the 'Archival Stampin' Pad' in Black.
I then used the stamps that I call 'fill in' stamps.
For the Flower Used 'Blushing Bride' and 'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink.
Touched the 'Blushing Bride' with the stamp and then touched the 'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Pads. I wanted a two tone effect for the flower. You know how some Poinsettia's are Red and some are Pink. I wanted to make mine a Pinkie Red color.

Here is the card:

 
I also used the same stamping technique for the Leaves.
I used 'Old Olive' and 'Always Artichoke' Classic Stamping Pads.
The Greeting is from the same stamp set...'Reason for the Season'.
For the Flower Center I used 'Crushed Curry'
Stampin' Write Marker to color the center.
  

 
Here is the inside of the card. The 'pine' needles are also in this stamp set.
I used 'Always Artichoke' to Stamp the Pine Boughs (which are Flower and Leaf veins) on the inside of the card and also the corner of the 'Medium Envelope'. I used the little dot in the stamp set to make 'berries'.
Here is my Christmas Card and Envelope to send out!
 

 
 


This next Card is also made from the Same Set!
 
For the 'flower veins', I stamped pieces of 'Real Red' Cardstock with
'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink.
For the leaf veins I stamped some 'Always Artichoke'
Cardstock with 'Always Artichoke' Classic Stampin' Ink.
 
I then used the 'Festive Flower Builder Punch'
 and punched out all the flower and leaves pieces.
I used 'Crushed Curry' Cardstock and punched the
yellow flower center.
 
You can see that there are Three different sizes to Stamp and Punch.
 
Here is the Card:
 
 
 
 
I used the '1" Circle Punch' and punched a circle.
I used 'Fast Fuse Adhesive' all over the 1" Circle and started by layering the
'Always Artichoke' Leaves and then the 'Real Red' Flower Petals.
I used 'Mini Glue Dots' to adhere the flower layers together.
After all were stacked, I used 'Mini Glue Dots' under the flower petals and leaves to hold all down.
 
Here is the inside of the Card:
 

 
The Sentiment is from the same 'Reason for the Season' Stamp Set.
 
I used the part that 'colors' the flower (as you can see on the first card shown up above) to decorate the envelope.
 
Here are they together and ready for my Christmas mailing!

 
 
 
I hope you are inspired and will make your cards.
 
Hate to be the bearer of the news,
 but...
Christmas is 2 months away.
 
Until the next post...Blessings to you ALL!





No comments: