Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Twelfth Day of Christmas...

Here is the final Card in this series of cards I have made for your inspiration!

I used mostly retired products on this card
(I mentioned I was using up my stash!).
There are only two 'new' products used on this card!

Here is the Card:

 
For the Card Base, I used 'Mossy Meadow' Cardstock.
(I hope one day Stampin'Up! brings this color back!)
Such a luscious deep green.
The Plaid DSP is also retired.
I used scraps and hand cut two triangles
and snipped two trucks to make the Christmas Trees!
I tore a small piece of DSP on an angle to look like a small hill,
and adhered it to the bottom of the 'Mossy Meadow' Cardstock Panel.
I used the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to adhere
the trees and trunks to the hill.
I used a scrap of the 'Gold Glimmer Paper',
 from the Annual Catalog and used a retired 
'Itty Bitty Star Punch' for the two stars.
 I used the word 'Merry' from the retired 'Expressions Thinlits',
I cut it out from the 'Gold Glimmer Paper' too.
I also used the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to attach 'Merry' to the card front.
 
 
 
 
The "& BRIGHT" part of the greeting is from the retired
'Holly Jolly Christmas" Stamp Set.
 
Here is the inside of the Card:
 

 
The Sentiment is from the new 'Christmas Pines' Stamp Set
in the Holiday Catalog. I also used the trimmed piece off the front DSP
Panel to edge the inside Panel, for a touch to the inside of the card!
The bottom piece that was trimmed off I used for the trees and truck!
Nothing goes to waste!
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed these cards in this series...I do have more to make, but I decided to work on other cards  I need to make.
When I make more Christmas Cards, I will post them!
I am spending some time with my Sisters next week. One of them asked if I could make her some Sympathy Cards. I have and will give them to her when we meet.
I am also working on some Thanksgiving cards for my Family and another set for friends.
I then will work on a few more Christmas Cards.
 
Thank you for letting me share my cards with you.
I Love what I do and I Love to share what I do.
 
Till the next posting...Blessings and Love to ALL of you!
 

No comments: