Monday, October 24, 2016

Simple Step Card

Hello Friends!

This is a real EASY Step Card.
Card Base measures 5 1/2" x 10 1/2".
Score @ 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 4 1/4", 6", and 8 1/4"'
Fold mountain and valley folds.
Decorate as you feel!

Here's my card:

 
After the folds were folded and burnished...I  used the 'Swirly Scribbles' Thinlits to cut out the 'Whisper White' Cardstock Mountains. They then were attached to the facing folds with 'Snail' Tape Runner.
 
 

 
From the 'Peaceful Pines' Stamp Set, I stamped onto Cardstock
with their respective 'Classic Stampin' Ink color.
'Always Artichoke' onto 'Always Artichoke', 'Old Olive' onto 'Old Olive', and 'Garden Green' onto 'Garden Green'.
I then cut them out with the 'Perfect Pines' Framelits.
Half of the trees, I re cut the trees with the
 smaller 'Perfect Pines' Framelits.
I wanted 2 sizes with the same tree stamp!
I cut off the 'trunks' of the trees and then attached
 to the hills on the card.
 
 

 
I then cut out the Little Village, in 'Early Espresso' Cardstock.
I used the retired 'Sleigh Ride' Edgelits. I cut tiny squares of
'So Saffron' Cardstock for the doors and windows in the Village!
I used the 'Fine-Tip Glue Pen' to attach them to back of the buildings.
I used 'Mini Glue Dots' to attach all the trees to the card and also
to tuck in the village and the tree behind it!
 
 
 

 
The Greeting is stamped in 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The greeting from the 'Peaceful Pines' Stamp Set.




 
Looks like a scene from Maine!
You can't see it in any of the pictures (believe me I tried to catch
in the photos) I used the Clear 'Wink of Stella' on the trees.
For the Snow on the trees,
I used the 'Blender Pen' and the 'Whisper White' Craft Stampin' Ink.
I touched the Ink pad with the 'Blender Pen' and swiped each branch
on the tree. Then I went back and touched the snow with the
'Wink of Stella'.
 
 

 
I used a different tree from the 'Peaceful Pines' Stamp Set to
stamp the left hand side of the 'Medium Envelope'
With 'Garden Green' Classic Stampin' Ink.
 
 
 

 
On the flap of the envelope, I stamped in the 'Garden Green'
Classic Stampin' Ink, a forest of trees. I stamped a tree then kept stamping
two more times to get like a depth for the trees.
 

 
Here is a view from the another angle.
Cute isn't it?
 
You must try your hand at these step cards!
Something different than the regular cards!
Sometimes, it is good to Change it Up!
 
I hope you are still inspired to get working on your cards!
Until the next Post...Blessings to ALL of you!
 

No comments: