Tuesday, October 18, 2016

More Leaves!

Hello Friends and Stampers!

Using up the rest of the leaves I made for yesterday's card!



I wanted to try a different embossing folder from Stampin'Up! called
'Seaside'. It made it's debut with the 'By The Shore' Suite in the Annual Catalog (page 93). Used with that Suite it looks like water. But I thought it also looked like the wind blowing too! Therefore I used it as the background for this card.

Here it is:

 

 
 
I used 'Early Espresso' Cardstock for the base of the card. I also used
the 'Woodgrain' TIEF to impress the card base front (under the panel).
The 'Seaside' TIEF was used for the 'Very Vanilla' Cardstock panel.
The Greeting is from the 'Thoughtful Branches' Stamp Set
(go to stampinup.com and look in the Clearance Rack for this item).
I stamped in Versa Mark on colored Cardstock the different leaves from
the 'Vintage Leaves' Stamp Set. I them sprinkled them with the
'Copper Embossing Powder' and heat set that with the 'Heat Tool'.
I used the 'Leaflits Framelits' to cut out all the leaves.
I adhered the leaves together and to the front
of the panel with 'Mini Glue Dots'
 
The Colors of Cardstock for the leaves are:
Always Artichoke
Elegant Eggplant
Calypso Coral
Crushed Curry
Real Red
 
I popped up the panel with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
 
Here is the inside of the card:
 
 
 
 
The Sentiment is also from the 'Thoughtful Branches' Stamp Set.
I stamped the inside leaves in 'Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Ink'
on 'Very Vanilla' panel.
I used the 'SNAIL Adhesive' to attach the inside panel.
 
 

 
Here is the Card with a matching 'Medium Envelope' in 'Very Vanilla'.
I also stamped the envelope with two different leaves from the
'Vintage Leaves' Stamp Set. I stamped them in 'Cajun Craze'
and 'Always Artichoke'.
 
I went back to Christmas Cards after these Fall cards.
I am using the "Sets" from the 'Holiday Catalog' and
the 'Annual Catalog'.
 
Stampin'Up! offers many 'Bundles' in the both Catalogs.
 
I bought a few Bundles from both!
I will show you some cards I made with Bundles from
both 'Catalogs'.
 
Until the next Posting...Blessings to you ALL!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Your leaves are fabulous and have come together so well on your card. I didn't recognise the embossing folder at first, works so well here. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

Kim said...

Love the embossing on this card! It adds a WOW! touch. Thank you for playing along at the Paper Craft Crew!

Christyne - Stampin UP!® Demonstrator said...

Love your card! The colours are gorgeous! In future, when linking to a challenge, please link directly to your post and not to your entire blog. It makes it easier for DT members to comment. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew! Christyne - DT.