Sunday, October 2, 2016

Grateful...For You

Hello Stampers!

I am so excited! Getting my Laundry done. I am sure you are saying...What? What is so exciting about getting her Laundry done?
Has she flipped he ever loving lid?
Bwahahaha! I am do Laundry, ironing the clothes and they are going right into my Suitcase! Yup! I am packing! I leave Tuesday to join my Sisters for a week getaway for catching up with each other! One Sister won't be there till Friday night. I am so excited!
This is what I look forward to every year...I think we all do! No kids and Hubsters crying!!! We can sit and talk all night with no interruptions! We will sit by, and in, the pools and just enjoy each others company and catch up with each others families! We are all Grand-mothers so we catch up with kids and Grand-kids now!
I think I have mentioned that I come from a large family...I have three Sisters and three Brothers. This year we will not be in RI and we won't be able to share a night with our Sisters-in-Law this year...sad face. But we shall see what happens next year! Speaking of my siblings
(how do like that segway?).
My Thanksgiving card this year is going to be a toss up between two cards. One I will show you today and the other,  will have be after the Sisters
Get-together.

Here is the Card:

 
The Card Base is 'Chocolate Chip' Cardstock as is the 'stem'.
The Greeting is stamped from a retired Stamp Set "Always Thankful".
I stamped that in 'Chocolate Chip' Classic Stampin' Ink onto a
small piece of 'Very Vanilla' Cardstock'.
The DSP is also a retired piece out of the "Orchard Harvest".
It's color is retired 'In Color' 'Lucky Limeade'.
I also used a leftover piece of 'Lucky Limeade' for the 2 leaves.
 
 
I made the Pumpkin from three colors of Cardstock from Stampin'Up!
'Cajun Craze', 'Calypso Coral', and 'Pumpkin Pie'.
I cut them out with the 'Swirly Scribbles Thinlits'.
I adhered them to the card front with the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' from Stampin'Up!
The items, not retired, are available in the Annual Catalog
from Stampin'Up!
 
Here is the inside of the card:
 
 
 
I used 'Very Vanilla' for the panel and a leftover piece from the DSP.
The Sentiment is from the 'Thoughtful Branches' Stamp Set...they are limited and almost out of stock...if you want them,
I suggest you order right away.
 
Go to stampinup.com
 
Don't forget to search for your Demonstrator...if you don't have one, then you can put my name in...Any Questions e-mail me at
 
I can help you out.
 
Till the next Posting...Blessings and Love to ALL of you!
 
 

No comments: