Sunday, October 16, 2016

Glimmering Pumpkin...A Happy Hello!

Greetings Friends!

I decided to take a break from Christmas Cards and do a few Fall/Thanksgiving cards...you saw the first card I made from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. I made a Pumpkin out of the Swirl Circles. I saw a card like this next card I made somewhere on Pinterest...Love that site! So much inspiration!
Stampin'Up! had a special Bundle this past Summer. It was a Stamp Set called 'Thoughtful Branches' and Thinlits called 'Beautiful Branches'. When I first saw the Bundle I really wasn't impressed...then I saw some cards made with the Set and I was sold! I think it is still on the Clearance Rack. You can go to stampinup.com and look up the items in the clearance rack for it. At last check to the site, it was still there but, they expect supplies to be depleted soon.

I made the card with the tree canopy. I cut out the canopy on Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper. I then turned it upside down to make a Pumpkin! I used some Green Foil Paper from my stash and used the leaves from the 'Beautiful Branches Thinlits' and Mini Glue Dot the two together.

Here is the card:

 

 
I used 'Pumpkin Pie' Cardstock for the Card Base.
The mat behind the 'Very Vanilla' Cardstock panel
is 'Chocolate Chip' Cardstock.
I Embossed the Card Base with Stampin'Up! Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF).
I used Provo Craft for Cuttlebug's 'Autumn' Embossing Folder.
I stamped the Greeting in 'Garden Green' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The Greeting is from the 'Tin of Cards' Stamp Set in the Annul Catalog.
This was part of a Kit, last Catalog and the Stamp Set was carried over.
I use this stamp set a lot.
 
 
 
 
Isn't it Pretty? The 'Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper'.
This is a close-up so you can see how it sparkles!



 
The inside panel is 'Very Vanilla' Cardstock.
I stamped the Sentiment in 'Garden Green Classic Stampin' Ink'.
From the 'Perpetual Birthday Calendar' Stamp Set, I used the leaves and I first inked up in 'Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink' and then tapped the 'Garden Green Classic Ink' to get a two-tone effect on the leaves.
 

 
Using the leaf from the 'Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set',
I stamped the 'Pumpkin Pie' and 'Garden Green' Classic Inks
like the inside leaves to reach a two-toned look for the front Left hand Corner of the Envelope.

 
I repeated the leaves on the flap of the envelope. I used
'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink for the Birds which are in the
'Thoughtful Branches' Stamp Set.
 
I hope this inspires you for your Thanksgiving Cards.
You also could use this for those Fall Birthdays or Weddings.
Just Change the Greeting/Sentiment to match the Occasion!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to ALL of you!
 
 



No comments: