Sunday, October 23, 2016

Cookie Cutter Double Center Step!

Hello Friends!
This Card today is one I had in my head, when I first purchased the "Candy Cane Lane 'Suites' Collection'. In the 'Candy Cane Lane DSP' is this snowy looking DSP and also the little Gingerbread Houses. There is a whole sheet of these little houses! So Cute! I 'fussy cut' them out of the DSP! I adhered the 2 side houses with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'. The middle house, I used 'Mini Glue Dots' to adhere to the second step.


 
 
The Card Base is 'Crumb Cake' Cardstock. The mats are 'Early Espresso' Cardstock. I used the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' Stamp Set for the Gingerbread Man and Woman! I stamped him in 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink, and I stamped her in 'Crumb Cake' Classic Stampin' Ink.
I adhered the to the back panel with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'. I adhered
their 'Garb', with 'Mini Glue Dots'.

 
I used the 'Real Red Glimmer Paper' and punched out the bow tie, buttons, heart and hair bow with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch'. All stamping was done on 'Whisper White' Cardstock and the Sentiment trimmed and matted and the Gingerbread Man and Woman were cut out using the 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch'.
 
 


The Sentiment is from the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' Stamp Set and stamped also in 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink. Isn't this card cute! I added the back 'Panel' to hold the Gingerbread people, to the back 'step' of the card.


 

 

 

 
 
Again this card is bigger than an A2 card. I made the envelope from
Printer/Copy Paper.

 

 
I stamped the flap of the envelope in 'Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink.
The 'Endless Wishes' Stamp Set (now retired) is the stamp set I used on the flap of the envelope.
 
I hope you are feeling inspired!
Until the next Post...Blessings to you All!


1 comment:

samantha's cards said...

Love, love, love ! this turned out great, thanks for playing along with us at Christmas card challenges