Saturday, October 22, 2016

Center Step Card with Pretty Pines

Hello Friends!

Another Center Step Card!

This Card is the same 'Center Step' card I showed you yesterday.
It looks different, yet the Card Base Color And Mats are the same as Yesterday's Card...Take a peek:

The Card Base is 'Crumb Cake' Cardstock
and the Mats are 'Early Espresso' Cardstock.

 
I used the 'Pretty Pines Thinlits' to cut out the Pine Boughs in
'Emerald Envy' Cardstock and 'Mint Macaron' Cardstock. I
cut the Pine Cones out of 'Early Espresso' Cardstock.
The DSP is from the 'Presents and Pine Cones' DSP.
I Love this DSP!
 
 
 
 
 From the 'Christmas Pines' Stamp Set I stamped the
 'Noel' Greeting in 'Versa Mark' and sprinkled with
the 'Copper Embossing Powder' and heat set it with
the 'Heating Tool'. So rich looking!
 
 

 
Here is a side view of the 'Center Step Card'.
 

 
The inside of the card...I adhered a piece of 'Whisper White' Cardstock to
a Mat of 'Early Espresso' Cardstock. I stamped the Sentiment, also from the 'Christmas Pines' Stamp Set, in 'Versa Mark' and used the 'Copper Embossing Powder' and heat set that too! I also trimmed it and matted it
in 'Early Espresso' Cardstock. This was something different I did on this Card and on Yesterday's Card! I did cut out from the 'Copper Foil Sheets' the little pine cone, from the 'Pretty Pines Thinlits'.
 

 
Here's a little close up of the Greeting on the front of the Card.
I also made the Envelope from Printer/Copy Paper for the Card.
The Card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". I do not have an envelope that size
I made one so I can mail out next month with my other cards.
 
Here is the Card and the Stamped Flap to decorate the
Homemade Envelope!

 
 
Are you getting your cards ready for mailing?
I hope this inspires you to do so!
 
My next Post is going to be a 'Double Step, Center Step' Card!
 
Until the Next Post...Blessings, Love and Joy to you ALL!

No comments: