Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Tenth Day of Christmas....

It's a two-fer!
I used a piece of DSP from my stash. When I cut the DSP down to fit the card Base...I ended up with two pretty pieces of DSP for two different cards! The Background on the DSP is Birch-like print. They both have pine springs printed on them.
The first card, I used the "Delicate Ornament Thinlits" and cut from "Red Foil Cardstock" (now retired) the Ornament. I also used the "Brushed Gold Cardstock" (also retired) for the Ornament top, and used Stampin'Up! "Mini Glue Dots" to adhere the Ornament top to the Ornament. I also used the "Mini Glue Dots" to adhere the Ornament to the Card Front. I stamped the Greeting in Versa Mark and used the New "Glitter Stampin' Emboss Powder" in 'Real Red' (from the Holiday Catalog)
and heat embossed it...very pretty! It has a nice sparkle! The Greeting is from a retired Stamp Set called "The Sounding Joy". (There are just some Stamp Sets I won't give up!)
Here is that Card:
 
I love it! Below is the Inside of this card. I used the "Reason for the Season" from the Annual Catalog. I stamped the Sentiment in Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink.

 
Below here is the second card I made out of the 'other' piece of DSP.
I decided to let the DSP speak for itself! All I did was adhere it to the 'Always Artichoke' Card Base. Easy Peasy!

 
The inside of the card I stamped the Pine Sprigs from the "Christmas Pines" Stamp Set in "Garden Green" Classic Stampin' Ink. The Sentiment is also from the "Christmas Pines" Stamp Set. I stamped that in "Early Espresso" Classic Stampin' Ink.

 
Sometimes it is great to let the DSP show off!
 
Until next Posting...Blessings to ALL of you!

No comments: