Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Second Day of Christmas...

Hello Fellow Stampers!
I realize last post...The 1st Day of Christmas...I had already posted that card! Silly me! Well at least we worked together to finish the card! I do like the scored lines across the front. I went and did it to the other 3 cards!

For the next card, I used Another retired Stamp Set, last years 'Wonderland'  Stamp Set. I just gave that away to a new friend too! Along with the matching DSP and Vellum. BTW the Vellum is on the Clearance Rack at Stampin'Up! It's a good deal!

Back to the Card, Here it is:

 
I used Always  Artichoke Card Stock and Classic Stampin' Pad in Always Artichoke to stamp the trees and the Sentiment. The Snowflakes are from the same stamp set and I used Sky Blue Classic Stampin' Ink Pad for the Flakes! The Sentiment is from the New 'Holiday catalog' from a Stamp Set named 'Holly Berry Happiness'. I am going to have to play with that one more! (It also has a punch to match the stamp set!) This set is a great 'Bundle Buy' for a 10% discount on that Bundle! I only made 2 of these for the stash. But there is a quite a few tree Stamp Sets in the Annual Catalog and in the Holiday Catalog that you could use instead of the retired set. Right of the top of my head...Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set! There is a single Christmas tree that you could stamp one at a time, up or down on the Whisper White Card Stock and achieve the same look!
 
There really isn't any tree you couldn't use and get the same results. Maybe not identical, but that is one way to make it your own!
 
I wish you all the Best!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to all of you!

No comments: