Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Fourth Day of Christmas...

This card is a 'twofer'. I made the same card is two different card stock base colors. I used Real Red and Crumb Cake from Stampin'Up! I also used the new 'Candy Cane Lane' DSP from Stampin'Up! too. The Stamp Set I used is named "Star of Light'. I love all the Sentiments in this set! Also the stamps are great too! This Stamp Set can also be bought in a Bundle with the "Starlight Thinlits" for a 10% Discount! See page 9 in the new Holiday Catalog.  I haven't played with the Thinlits yet...Oh! but it will be played with!

Here are the cards:
 
The Sentiment peeking through is from the "Star of Light" stamp set.
The Star and the background are also from the same stamp set. I used Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad to stamp the swirled stars behind the main Star which I then colored in using Real Red and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers.

 
This is called a Gate fold Card. It has been modified to show the Greeting from the inside of the card. The base measures 5 1/2" X 7 1/2" and it is scored at 1 1/2" from both sides. The Panels are cut 5 1/4" X 1 1/4" and the DSP is cut 1" X 5". The Square panel is 2 1/2" X 2 1/2". The Whisper White square is cut 2 1/4" X 2 1/2".

 
Here is the inside of the card...I used the other stamp from the Sentiments in the "Star of Lights" stamp set. I really like the saying and I used it on other cards I made!
 
 
Here are the cards next to each other...kind of hard to tell them apart!
I made 2 each of these cards.
 
Feel free to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). I did...I will have to give credit where credit is due...I copied Dawn Griffith. I made my opening wider because I wanted to use a larger font stamp than Dawn used for her card. That is how you make the cards your own!
 
Till next time...Blessings to ALL of you!
 

No comments: