Friday, September 30, 2016

The Eleventh Day of Christmas...

Hello Stampers!

Today's card a result of having some leftover DSP in my stash and designing around the DSP! I really like this DSP! I used this for the Christmas Gift Tags on an earlier Post...titled "Christmas Tags A Tutorial".
I posted that on July 13th of this year! I use this DSP on the tag in that Tutorial!

The Card Base is made out of the "Thick Whisper White" Cardstock from Stampin'Up! I used the rogue DSP from my stash. I cut out the "scribble lines with the "Swirly Scribbles Thinlits" in "Always Artichoke" and regular "Whisper White" Cardstocks. I used the same Cardstocks for the Greeting's Circles. I punched them out with Stampin'Up! Circle Punches in sizes 1 3/4" and 2". The Greeting is from the "Endless Wishes" Stamp Set, now retired. That Stamp Set also sported the Snowflake. I stamped the Snowflake in "Crumb Cake" Classic Stampin' Ink. I stamped off on the Snowflake so that it would be lighter behind the Greeting.

Here is the Card:
 
 
On the inside of the card I used the Sentiment from the "Star of Light"
Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog. I thought I had a picture of the inside of the card, but I didn't. So the inside below is another card, but the Sentiment is the same. I stamped the Sentiment in "Real Red"
Classic Stampin' Ink on both cards...here is a peek, from the other card!
 


I Love this Sentiment! I have used it in most of the cards I have made!
 
If you have any questions or need to order supplies feel free to contact me at the e-mail below...It is NOT the same as shown above right over the Blog.
My new e-mail is:
 
 
Till next Post....Blessings to ALL of you!
 

1 comment:

Beth McCullough said...

Hi Cheryl,
I love your blog and your beautiful cards!
Blessings,
Beth
Stamping Mom :)