Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Ninth Day of Christmas...

Hello Stampers!

Today's Card is one I Love!

I like Red, White and Black! This card also has a splash of Green!

Here is the Card:

 
 
I used Basic Black as my card Base.
I used some retired "Red Foil" Cardstock, behind the Whisper White Panel. I also used the Red Foil to punch out the Ornament.
I used the "Delicate Ornament Thinlits" to cut out the Ornament!
I also used a piece of retired "Brushed Gold" for the Ornament Top.
The "Delicate Ornament Thinlits are available
from the Annual Catalog.
 On the Whisper White Panel I stamped in "Garden Green"
Classic Stampin' Pad, the Pine Sprig. The Pine sprig is from the
"Christmas Pines" Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog.
The Greeting is Stamped in "Real Red"
Classic Stampin' Pad.
That Greeting is from the New "Tin of Tags" Stamp Set
from the Holiday Catalog.
 
Here is the Inside of the Card!

 
I stamped the Pine Sprigs in 'Garden Green' Classic Stampin' Pad.
Those Sprigs are from the "Christmas Pines" Stamp Set.
In the Holiday Catalog!
The Sentiment is stamped in "Real Red" Classic Stampin' Pad.
The Sentiment is from the "Peaceful Pines" Stamp Set.
That Stamp Set is available in the Annual Catalog!
 
Until the Next Post...Blessings and Love to all of you!
 

No comments: