Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Eighth Day of Christmas...

Hello Fellow Stampers!

Today is a couple of real SIMPLE cards! I used Retired DSP and also retired Cardstock. The Color is Mossy Meadow...this is a green I would love to see Stampin'Up! bring back! My opinion, and it's only my opinion...they could replace Wild Wasabi with this rich green color!
One can dream?!!!

I made 4 of each of these cards to use up the Cardstock and the DSP. I saved the DSP to use on these cards...I had Christmas in mind when I saw the printed DSP...Here they are:

 
 
The Stamp Set used is "An Open Heart" retired.
That branch just matched the DSP!
The Greeting is from the New "Hang Your Stocking" Stamp Set
that can be ordered from the Holiday Catalog from Stampin'Up!

 
 
A little closer look at the cards.
 
I used 1 sheet of DSP for all 8 cards!
Our Christmas Cards to go out do not really have to be too
embellished...they are from our hearts, and I believe your recipient
would just be Happy to receive a hand made card by you! 
 
I know I would be Happy to get a card like this too!
 
Till next Posting...Blessings and Love to you ALL!

No comments: