Monday, September 26, 2016

The Seventh Day of Christmas...

In Triplicate!
I have Three cards to show you. They are alike, but one or two things make them different! I made 5 each of these! I mentioned to you, awhile back, that I have a large mailing of Christmas Cards to make!

These cards I envisioned making when I saw the "Pretty Pines Thinlits" and the "Christmas Pines Stamp Set". This is a Bundle offered in the Holiday Catalog from Stampin'Up! It is on page 19. You save 10% when you Bundle and buy both, let me tell you, that is a Bargain!
I also used 3 Different Embossing Folders. They are...the "Pine Bough",  "Softly Falling" Embossing Folders from Stampin'Up!, and an Embossing Folder with a 'Wood Grain' from Darice.  I have since purchased the "Woodgrain" Embossing Folder from Stampin'Up! It is a much softer Wood Grain for the cards.

These cards were a labor of love...
I took 'Whisper White' Cardstock 8 1/2" X 11".
I cut them in half to make 8 1/2" X  5 1/2".
I pre-cut 10 of this size.
I then used the "Timeless Textures" Stamp Set and "Gorgeous Grunge" Stamp Set.
I stamped in an even pattern a different 'Texture' Stamp, in 'Early Espresso' on each 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" cardstock. 
I then took the retired Stampin'Up! 'Color Spritzer' and spritzed all the cardstock pages, except the Berry Sprigs and the Pine Cones, with 3 Different color green 'Stampin' Write Markers',  'Always Artichoke', 'Garden Green', and 'Old Olive'.
I then took 'So Saffron' Stampin' Write marker and spritzed spottily over the green spritzes.
I then cut out with the "Pretty Pines Thinlits" all the pine sprigs and the Berry Sprigs and the Pine Cones.
I did not spritze the Berries or the Pine Cones.
I left them stamped only with the 'Early Espresso' Texture Stamp. 
With 'Real Red' Cardstock, I cut out both size bows from the "Pretty Pines Thinlits" and adhered them together with a 'Mini Glue Dot'.
I used 'Real Red'  Stampin' Write Marker to color in the berries on each berry sprig.
I then used the 'Mini Glue Dots' to adhere together the Pine Boughs, Berry sprigs, and Pine Cones, with the bows on top!

Here are the cards:

 
This Card I used the Wood Grain embossing Folder. I also Matted this one with Early Espresso Cardstock. The greeting is from the "Star of Light" Stamp Set, from the Holiday Catalog.

 
This Card I used the "Pine Bough Textured" Embossing Folder. The greeting is from the "Reason for the Season" Stamp Set in the Annual Catalog from Stampin'Up!
 

 
This card I used the "Softly Falling" Embossing Folder. The greeting is from the "Christmas Pines" Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog.
I used the Thick Whisper White Cardstock for the base of all these cards!
 
Aren't they Pretty? As I mentioned, I made 5 of each of these!!!!
 

 
 
I used the same Sentiment inside all of these cards. It is from the
"Star of Light" Stamp Set in the Holiday Catalog. I do Love this
Greeting for the inside of the cards...This greeting will be getting much use for my Christmas Cards!
 
I hope these cards spark you to get your cards going!
Feel free to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) these cards.
Any Questions, e-mail me
 
The e-mail at the top of the blog is not the correct e-mail. I moved and my Carrier is Suddenlink. I still haven't figured out how to change it. Believe me I have tried. If anyone knows how to do this...Please contact me
by my NEW e-mail!
 
As I mentioned in the previous post...I am working on another style similar to these cards but done with the new 'Copper Foil Cardstock'!
Oh My Goodness!
It is Gorgeous!
 It took me a bit to warm up to the Copper, but now I Love it!
 
 
 
 Until next Posting...Blessings and Love to you ALL!




No comments: