Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Sixth Day of Christmas...

Hello Stampers!
What a gorgeous day here in NC. After what seems like forever rain from that Tropical Storm 'Julia'...the storm has finally pulled away from the coast here and things are starting to dry out.
My heartfelt Prayers go to the Families, North of me, who had some devastating flooding...through their homes and businesses too.
Prayers for continued aid to these families. The area has been deemed a disaster zone by the Governor of this State...hopefully the aid will get there fast as the waters start to recede. Pray with me...

So today's Card is one of my favorite cards. It is what I had in mind when I purchased the New 'Pretty Pines Thinlits' from Stampin'Up! (tomorrow's cards will have the same but really different technique!)

Here is Today's Card:

 
 
I used Garden Green Cardstock for the base of the card. I took a panel of Whisper White Cardstock and embossed it with the 'Softly Falling' Embossing Folder, all from Stampin'Up! I then used Garden Green and Whisper White Cardstock and cut out the large and small Pine needles and the Pine Cones with the New 'Pretty Pines Thinlits'. I used Early Espresso for the Pine Cones. I layered them all together with Mini Glue Dots and then attached them to the card. I made a small 'fork bow' with some Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon that is now retired. The Sentiment is stamped from the New Stamp Set named 'Christmas Pines'.
 
 
Here is the inside of the card:
 

 
I cut a Whisper White Panel for the inside of the card. I cut a small pine sprig and a solid pine cone with the 'Pretty Pines Thinlits', used Mini Glue Dots to layer and then attach to the inside of the card. The sentiment is from the 'Christmas Pines' Stamp Set from Stampin'Up!
You can get the 'Pretty Pines' Thinlits and the 'Christmas Pines' Stamp Set as a Bundle from the New Holiday Catalog. Purchased as a Bundle, it is 10% off the price of the two sold separately!
 
If you have any questions or would like to order any of these supplies, and you do not have a demonstrator, I will be happy to help you order.
I have tried repeatedly to change the e-mail over my Blog, I can't seem to figure out how. I have moved and I have a new carrier for my computer.
My new e-mail is: c.mcaskill@suddenlink.net
 
OR you can go straight to Stampin'Up!  stampinup.com and go straight to the store and order! Easy Peasy! When you are at the store, at the top of the page it asks if you have a Demonstrator or search for one...put in your Demonstrator's name and they will get credit for your order! If you do not have a Demonstrator, then add my name. At the bottom of the page it will ask also if you want to be contacted...say yes...it will notify your Demonstrator that you have ordered and they can then acknowledge you by a 'Thank You'...I will too if you select me...but only select me if you do not have a Demonstrator! We all work together to share what we love! So that you can also love what we share and CASE (Copy And Share Everything!)
 
 
 Until Tomorrow...Blessings to ALL of You!
 

No comments: