Thursday, September 29, 2016

Technology at it's Finest...

Ooops! If that isn't an understatement! In Editing my Posts to read correctly...I deleted a post in error. I can be a good scatter brain at times!
Speaking with my BFF on the phone this evening...My BFF called to say she liked the cards I posted earlier today. It was then I realized that I deleted a Post in error. My BFF (Dixie) came up with the Blog Post Title!
So I am going to re post the missing post as...
"Still the Tenth Day of Christmas!"

Here is the card:
 
Stampin'Up! came out with 'Copper Foil Cardstock'.
This stuff is so pretty!
It takes me awhile sometimes to warm up to products...I
must say, this product is just Beautiful!
Stampin'Up! also came out with the 'Copper Embossing Powder".
What a gorgeous combo!
I used the 'Softly Falling' Embossing Folder for the White panel,
which I layered over a 'Copper Foil Cardstock'  Panel.
I stamped the greeting in Versa Mark and used the 'Copper Embossing Powder' and heat set it.
I cut out the Pine Sprigs, Pine Cones and Berry Sprigs from 'Whisper White"Cardstock and the "Copper Foil' Cardstock.
The Greeting comes from the "Christmas Pines" Stamp Set.
 
 
I stacked all of them with 'Mini Glue Dots' and used the 'Mini Glue Dots' to also attached the bunch to the card. I made a bow out of 5/8" Satin Ribbon and attached to the card, also with 'Mini Glue Dots'.
 
Here is the inside of the card:

 
The Sentiment is heat embossed with the 'Copper Embossing Powder'.
The Sentiment is also from the 'Christmas Pines' Stamp Set, as well
as the Pine Cone, stamped in 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The Pine Sprigs from the same Stamp Set were stamped in 'Garden Green'
Classic Stampin' Ink. I was going to 'Copper Emboss' the Pine Cone, but I thought it would be too much. Second thoughts...I would do it!
Either way, I think this card turned out Beautiful!
This card will be the card I send to my Family for Christmas!
I have my Dad and Six other Siblings!
Now you know why I have many cards to make and mail out!
At first I thought it was 60 cards...more like 80, now that I have moved.
I am Blessed with a large Family and just wouldn't have it any other way!
 
Till the Next Post...Blessings and Love to ALL of you!

No comments: