Friday, September 23, 2016

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

Eight Ornament Cards! Yup! 
Four of each of these cards!
I have to make over 65 cards to mail out at Christmas!
I have a very Large Family! So with no further fanfare...

Here are the two styles of the same card...

 
 
I made the cards the same, but the ornament is a different color on each card. I used the retired Green and Red foil papers for the ornaments I cut them out using the 'Delicate Ornament Thinlits' (page 194 in the Annual Catalog). I used the retired Brushed Gold paper for the Ornament Tops (included in the Thinlits Set). It pays to hang onto stuff! (Sometimes!)
 

 
 
I used the New Pine Bough Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the front of the card. For the Sentiment I used a Greeting from 'Embellished Ornaments' stamp set (page 33 in the Annual Catalog). The Sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark and I then used the NEW Real Red Glitter Stampin' Emboss Powder (page 7 in the Holiday Catalog).  For the card base I used the Thick Whisper White Cardstock. For the Embossed Panel I used regular Whisper White Cardstock.

 
I assembled the Ornaments together with a Mini Glue Dot, then I added
three Mini Glue Dots to the Back of the Ornament and strategically placed
it to look has if it is hanging from the Embossed Branch!
 
On one card I used the Real Red Cardstock to Mat the Embossed Panel and on the other card I used Garden Green to mat the Embossed Panel. I didn't get a picture...but the inside is stamped with a greeting from the Embellished Ornament Stamp Set...it reads:
'With Loving Wishes For A Bright & Beautiful Season'
 
I hope this inspires you to get your Christmas Cards made for the Upcoming Holiday! I mail ALL my cards out the Day After Thanksgiving!
 
Then I can focus on just the Holiday and all that goes with it!
 
When I am finished with these Christmas Cards I will make up 10 Thanksgiving Cards for my immediate Family (Dad, and all the Sissie's and Bros and a couple of very close friends!
 
Till next Posting...Blessings to ALL of you!
 

No comments: