Sunday, August 28, 2016

Some More Christmas Tags...but Different!

Hello Stampers!
As promised here are the Tags I CASE'd from Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 1st. As a Demonstrator for Stampin'Up! I get the Catalog a month earlier, so I can purchase and play with the tools before you get to see them. Also it helps you to see the 'Sneak Peek' of the item(s) to be offered when the Catalog goes live!

Yesterday I decided to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) page 4 in the new Holiday Catalog. Stampin'Up! offers 'Suites' of product for your use...all items are coordinated so they come together for us well!


Here are the Tags I created:
The page is the background. I did change up the tags a little, but that is how I can make them mine! I also turned the looped Baker's Twine around, I want to be able to tie the tag to the gift ribbon/bow. I also used the Gift Box
Punch Board to make the box for the Tags. I doubled the amount to put 12 Tags into the box. I used 2 retired Stampin'Up! stamp sets and 2 Current Stamp Sets. The Current in the Annual Catalog are called 'Oh, What Fun' and 'Tin of Tags' is in the Holiday Catalog to go live on Sept 1st!
The DSP, Twine, card stock, ink pads are all from the 'Candy Cane Lane' Suite...I didn't have the Stamp set or the Washi Tape. The Washi Tape on the lower left Tag is a rogue one I had in my stash.
The other two Stamps Sets are retired Stampin'Up! stamp sets called
'Cheerful Tags' and 'Jolly Bingo Bits'. The 'Candy Cane Christmas'
stamp set needs to go on my next list, for ordering!
 
 
Here is a closer look at the Tags.

 
I am Happy with how these turned out! I made 3 sets of 12 and the boxes.
Craft show is screaming!
 
 
The next pictures are the same Tags done with some Christmas DSP that a dear friend gave to me...I have another 6 X 6 pad to work with too...this is a good way to use them up! I did use Stampin'Up! Inks and Stamp sets and the twine for the Tags. The only stuff not Stampin'Up! is the Washi Tape and the DSP. Again I used the To: & From: from the retired 'Cheerful Tags' stamp set.

I also used the Gift Box Punch Board so I could put 12 Tags into the box.
These Tags I made 3 each of to make a set of 12.
 

 
Here is a closer look at the Tags!

 
So feel free to use up your stash and make your own gift Tags to use for the upcoming Christmas Holidays...but Honestly...you have to get the Candy Cane Lane DSP and the twine and the Stamp set! It is AMAZING!
Oh! I am going to order more DSP! LOVE that Paper!
 
I am going to be making some cards for you using the same DSP when my next order is delivered.
 
I am going to make the Pictorial/Tutorial for the 'Curtain Fold' cards from the previous post. I will be using up more of the retired 'Painted Blooms' DSP. I get the DSP because it is so Beautiful, then I hold on to it, but I have also decided to weed out my stash of Rogue stuff and Retired Stuff.
I would love to stay current in showing you great things Stampin'Up! offers. I am truly amazed at this Holiday Catalog!
 Let me just say, there is very little I didn't order!
That is why I haven't ordered the Candy Cane Lane Stamp Set, yet!
 
Until next time!
 
Blessings to ALL of you!

No comments: