Tuesday, April 19, 2016

And So It Begins!

Hello Fellow Stampers!

I stopped in to share the news...We bought the house in NC!!!!
We are going straight out in getting ready to move. I have a few minutes to let you all know!
I may be out of commission for about a month...New hook-ups to be made for Cable, Phones, and Computers. I have no idea what is available there...leaving that one to the Hubster!
Once I am all unpacked  and able to CREATE again (seems far away now
but, I will get there!)
I will be able to post new info! Stampin'Up! has released a Retiring List and a sneak peek of the NEW Catalog coming out for June. All I can say is OMGoodness! Great stuff. Some great returning items for the Occasions Catalog and Spanky Brand New Toys! I am really happy with the catalog. Some sad goodbyes to some items and changes to others. The new
In-Colors are GORGEOUS! LOTS of BUNDLES too! Big savings of 10% on those! So I do not think you will be disappointed...I wasn't at all!
Can't wait to do my pre-order next month and have the ability to show you what is new!

Until we are settled in our new home...I will be out of commission. I will probably be on the computer for another couple of weeks...but I packed up the Craft Room yesterday...no toys for me to play with :(
We need to also get this house ready for Sale. Loads to throw out! After 33 years here...we have amassed a lot of junk! Yup, it is dumpster time!

Blessings to all of you...pray with us for a smooth transition to a new adventure for these two retirees!

Until I can post again...see you later!

No comments: