Monday, March 28, 2016

More Masculine Birthday Cards!

I worked on a few more Masculine Birthday Cards!
I used all my Beachy Stamp sets and the Nautical!

Here are the cards I created:

 
The outside Card Base is Early Espresso. Card mat is Very Vanilla.
Did some stamping off and then stamped onto the Very Vanilla.

 
The inside is Very Vanilla and I stamped the anchor with Early Espresso.

 
Night of Navy Card base stock I stamped and heat embossed onto the DSP.
On this card the stamp set Botanicals Garden was used and it is not Feminine anymore!
 

 
Basic Black Card Base. It is the same as the above card, just the base was changed!
 
 
 
Basic Gray Card Base I stamped directly onto the subtle DSP. I used the bubble look as an ocean look!

 
This is the heavy weight Whisper White Card Stock. I used the Thick Baker's Twine. It was leftover from another project and I just had to use it!
 
 

 
Basic Gray Card Base
Again I stamped right onto the DSP.

 
Cherry Cobbler Card Base. I stamped and heat embossed onto the DSP.
 
This will probably be the last I post for awhile.
We will be closing on a house in NC and then we need to get this house cleaned out and ready to list for sale.
 So I will be too busy to do anything.
I also am going to start packing up my craft room.
There are some things I want to pack in a certain way.
 
Until next time...Blessings to all of you!
 
 
 

No comments: