Friday, March 11, 2016

Finally! Wowzers!

Well it took me longer than I thought it would...the 3D Paper cards I did are done! I first ran out of glue dots, that is what I used instead of foam dots. The foam dots would have made it too bulky and I didn't care to use them. I have used them in the past and didn't like it. I went to the store and bought the glue dots and came back and got two card done! Then I realized that the cover photo of the kit only showed 6 or 7 of the 12 cards to make. The kit had the cards and envelopes for 12 cards. I then realized that there were enough designs to do 15 cards! I had to cut out three more cards and then make 3 envelopes to match the cards...that means math and figuring and 2 failed attempts and the 3 time the charm! Then as I made each card...I had to try and match color and a look. Then it took a few days to complete all 15. Many interruption's from the ways of life, and was able to complete. Oh, that's right, I had to photograph them! OK! Then the photo chip went through the laundry, it was in the pocket of my jeans...forgot to take out and out on computer desk...new chip and then had a dinner for my Dad and worked the Food Pantry and now I am able to sit and do this!!!!!!
This means a week since my last post, just over a week. Yipes! So here goes...
I used Stampin'Up! and other products from a local craft store called
AC Moore to mix and match on these cards.

So without further ado...click on the pictures to get a closer look at the layers.

 
On this card I used a vellum banner, sponged with yellow. Had to also give it some bling love!
It is just a frame but the instruments screamed musical notes!
 
 
 
I used Stampin'Up! Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and Gold Glimmer Paper to frame this out! Oh, and bling!
I love this Rose!
 

 
This basket of flowers is gorgeous1 I used Marina Mist to bring out the blue ribbons on the basket.
I also had to bling up the card a bit!
 

 
I glimmer papers from AC Moore to frame out this bouquet. I also used bling to spot it, but also there is bling in the bouquet to look like dew drops.
 

 
So Old Fashioned! AC Moore glimmered paper and bling.
 

 
This bouquet was gorgeous I also used the silhouette from a frame to be a frame! Of course, bling!
 

 
Simple but pretty. A stemmed bowl of flowers.

 
I used Stampin'Up! Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and Blushing Bride Card Stock to frame this out!
And also bling (See a theme? Had to Bling!!!)
 

 
Cute boot! Blinged out and framed!

 
This was the first card I did. I used SU Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set and the punches for the butterflies and colored in with Stampin' Write markers. Adhered with glue dots.
A friend gave me a strip of bling and I used for the Butterflies!
I don't know the name of them, she just handed me a strip.

 
This young Girl is adorable. I have to admit I had fun with these cards.
They weren't easy, but they were fun!

 
Another Basket of Flowers. Framed out with Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. AND bling!

 
Isn't she cute? Loved this one!
Sorry, but I didn't notice the flash reflection on her hat and face.
Also blinged out! Glimmer paper from AC Moore.

 
This is cute, but not my favorite, she just seemed blah.
I did use glimmer paper and I also used the clear
Wink of Stella on the girl, flowers and the
Night of Navy Card stock. Also blinged out!
 

 
This little Sweetie makes me smile! So cute!
 
So hope you like them! If you come across any type of kits like this, try them.
 It does take a bit to do, but so much fun!

No comments: