Thursday, July 23, 2015

I HAVEN'T BEEN IDLE (a warning this is a bit long!!!)

Hello Stampers! It has been awhile since I posted....the last time I showed you some quilling I have learned. I have made a few things more...I just have to decide what to make with them! I still need much practice!

This layout is another blog challenge. I just kept it simple. I hopefully can get it posted in time! As I have stated, I takes awhile to get cards done...I miss most postings, but I don't mind. At least I am able to try my hand at a few!

This is for the FMS 195 Sketch Challenge and The PPA 261 sketch Challenge:




 
Here is my take on these!


                                       


I am also going to share some pictures of cards I have worked on over the last several months. This one I made today for a challenge. I belong to a group of wonderful ladies and most of them are at Convention for Stampin'Up! in Salt Lake City, Utah. The challenge was to make a 'Green With Envy' card.

Here is my 'Green with Envy' card! It just had to be a dominant Green card. I guess because we're all envious that we can't be in SLC, Utah for the Convention!

 
I love the New English Garden DSP. It is available now. The strips were left over from cards I made with the reverse side of that paper. Here it is...

 


Isn't this DSP Gorgeous! I LOVE it! Not really much to do with the paper, I let it's beauty speak for itself! I embossed the sentiment in 'Night of Navy' added a few rhinestone jewels and it's done! Easy, peasy and pretty!

I also took some time to make several Baby cards...no one close is due, for babies, but you never know!
Here they are...

 
 
Using up a lot of older DSP!
 
I've done 2 Hydrangea cards. One is 3D, this is it:
 
 
This one I used about 10 different Green markers to dot the leaves. From a distance it looks 3D too!
 
 
These are one of my favorite flowers.
 
I also did a masculine card, monochromatic. I CASE'd this one but I do not remember the person's name. I cannot take total credit for the design...however I did change it up a bit to make it mine.
 
 
 
I have decided to bling up a previous card. I used Stickles for the steam and the center of the flowers on the cup. Also 3 dots in the lower left corner, and upper right corner. Just a thinking of you card.
 
I have been getting into a bit more bling on cards and I have to say, I am not ashamed!!!! This card is Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay. I used the French Foliage stamp set.
 
 
This is another do over...I added a bloom and also some bling! In the form of Stickles!
 
 
This is another CASE and I again can't credit the person, but I did change it up to make it mine. I LOVE Nautical anything! Again using older DSP and retired stamp set. There are only a few stamp sets I will keep!
 
 
 
This card I made with older DSP and for the background to the birthday sentiment, I used the dots from the Perpetual Calendar stamp set to create a matching background to the DSP! Pretty Cool, huh?
 
 
 
I Love my Itty Bitty Butterfly punch. Add some pearls to them and I have a trio of cuties! Several Anniversaries in the family coming up! Another layout challenge, but has been awhile so I do not remember who's challenge!
 
 
I thought the DSP on this card was eclectic, BAM, I thought of Stampin'Up! stamp set...Kinda Eclectic...It works great doesn't it! Again I need Anniversary cards for the future.
 
 
I think one of my FAVORITE DSP was Stampin'Up! Painted Petals. The Butterfly Framelit is a new favorite too!
 
 
Another Anniversary Card! The Work Of Art stamp set makes it fun too! The layout was a challenge, but I do not remember which blog challenge it was. Love those Petit Petals too!
 
 
 
 
Another DSP use up! I also used an old Sizzlit to cut the cupcake out! And the sprinkles too!
 
 
Again some older DSP, but new stamp set and that Butterfly Framelit! Love it!
 
 
Like this stamp set too! It is called Lotus Blossom. It is a 3 step stamping with polymer stamps! GREAT!! I think I like the simplicity of this card!
 
 
 
And the LAST card from the stash....another Anniversary card. I like this color combination. Grey, White and Black, with a POP of Red. Also this was bling'd up too!
 
 
 
Well, Thank you for staying through to see all my cards. Now I must go and just Chillax myself. These were made over a great period of time and I will try to post as I make them. I used to do it before the surgery, however it does take a bit to post here and to the challenge blogs. I must post here first and then to the other...the other needs to link back here!
 
So I must say Blessings to ALL of you and hugs too!
And as my Mother would always say (she had a great sense of humor)
Jesus Loves you and I'm working on it!
I Miss Mom a lot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: