Friday, July 31, 2015

Black and White and A Technique learned and some Make and Takes!

Last night I went down to Harwich Port on the Cape, with a friend, for a meeting.
I became an adopted participant!
It was much fun and I did learn a lot and had many questions answered...A long drive!
I am getting better, but this was a test for my endurance. I did ok, but I am tired.

At the meeting, we discussed much about Stampin'Up! business stuff, as I am a demonstrator.
They had a Swap, the theme was Black and White. I brought my cards for the swap.
I CASEd a card from Jennifer Brum of Ladybug Designs.
I changed it up a bit to make it mine, but I did love her card!
I even commented to her that I would CASE it! Here it is:

 
I see more of these, in different colors, in the future!
 
The rest of the cards, to follow, are the other cards in the swap!
 
 
I cannot remember this woman's name, but I liked this card a lot!
 
 
This was the Leader, Jennifer's Card.
 
 
A woman named Jill made this card. She stamped on the Jute ribbon, Love it!
 
 
This one was made by my friend Debbie, who I went with to the meeting.
Pretty, huh?
 
 
This card had a large Pink Blossom on it...it was pretty, but I did change it up to my liking, to use in the future!
I see it being used for one of those milestone Birthday's, like 30-40-50 etc.,.
We were told to make these our own! I did!
 
The following cards are what we made for out Make and Takes.
 
 
The Wild Background stamp. It had one rhinestone, I had to bling it up more!
 
 
The new Delightful Dijon. New In-Color from Stampin'Up!
 
 
This one used the butterflies from the Perpetual Calendar Stamp set.
I have seen those little stamps being used many times over!

 
This was using the banner punch and feathers stamp, we did the stamp off technique for this card.
 
 
This was the easiest card to make! I have the Wedding coming up in August or
I may make a card to match the Stationary I am making as a gift for the Bride and Groom!
(see at the bottom of this post)
 
Aren't those cards lovely?
 
The next card was a card we made on a demonstration of a technique.
The technique was  Stenciling with Offset Stenciling. I like it!
Here is that card!


 
I knew I had some Star Rhinestones so I had to bling the card up!
This is also the first time I used Vellum. I am not going to be so intimidated by Vellum again!
 
 
Now, the LAST card here is one I am making for my Nephew's Wedding the end of August.
I am making 50 of them and I have already made the boxes to hold 25 each, with envelopes.
The cards are stamped but I started tying the ribbon on, and it was time to let it go till tomorrow!
It is going to take some time to finish these. It has taken a several weeks so far!
They are simple, but they look elegant.
 
 
I can show them because they don't see this blog anyway!
 
I want some input from you all...What can I do to the envelopes?
 
 Leave them plain or stamp an "H" on the back flap?
 
The "H" would be smaller in size than this one shown.
 
Let me know!
 
 Leave your answers in the comments below.
 
Thank you all, and many Blessing to you!
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: