Wednesday, November 19, 2014

PT Has Started!

I have started Physical Therapy (PT)! It is going well. Yes it is hard, but I am doing much better. I still have some issues to be addressed, but over all, not too bad. I will be going 2X a week for 8 weeks. After 4 weeks I need to make an apt with the Surgeon and let him see how I am doing. I will then be released to my PCP for the rest of my treatment.
I have found a new PCP, and my Husband and I will have a meet and greet with the new PCP next week. We just got our packets in and will fill out to bring in to the new PCP. Our regular PCP, passed away, at a very young age. So it has been a road to inquire and find another PCP.
I have been down to the Craft Room. I have tinkered and was able to spend some time, although too short, but my endurance needs to be built back up. I do tire too easily, and my best time is in the am till about 2pm. Then I just feel extremely tired and weighted down. So with the PT, I hope to build up the muscles and my core to be able to ride out the day longer. This has been more than I thought and so I fight it and then end up paying for it. I need to learn how to pace myself better.
Hope to get back to some of the challenges again. I have printed a few out to play with. But, I am not able to get anything done for pics and publication. I will, but I just am tinkering and being satisfied to be able to do that!
Blessings to all of you!
Cheryl McAskill

1 comment:

Becky said...

My craft room is all tore up, I am having construction done on it and had to remove most of my stuff out of it and it is every where :).
Wishing you a Blessed Thanksgiving.