Thursday, October 16, 2014

Getting There.....Still a Road To Go, But Getting There!

Hello all! Still a bit MIA and healing.....not as fast as I want though. I am doing a bit more each day, but I know the road is a long one. I am just an impatient person. I was able to spend time with my Sisters for 'Sister's Weekend'! My Hubster drove me to the hotel and they took me on day trips and dinner then brought me home. My sleeping had to be in my own bed, I would not have been able to share a bed.
 On Monday, they picked me up and we went to the market and bought dinners for our Parents, it was their 62nd Wedding Anniversary! They are not as active as they were, what do you want for folks in the Eighty's!
I start OT tomorrow and on Nov 6 I see the PA and will have PT ordered then. I am deciding whether to have it in Newport or back to where I had it before. I am leaning towards Newport, but it is a drive and the Hubster is my taxi for now. With his issues, it may be hard, so I may go back to the previous place which is around the corner from me. Going to think about it, I have time!
I went down to craft room and played just a bit. That is going to be something I have to do a little at a time. It felt good though!
Hope all are doing ok.....Blessings to all of you!

No comments: