Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9, 2014

Hello fellow blog land! If any one is checking in....I am doing better each day. The back surgery went well. It was a 9 hour surgery, and the whole lumbar region of my back was reconstructed and fused. I have a PT through the Visiting Nurses and I have been discontinued from her. I am to remain walking everyday and when I see the Dr.'s Asst. on the 23rd of this month, it will be determined when I will go to outpatient Physical Therapy. My Nurses seem to think it will be another 5 weeks before I start that. My Nurses are all great. But the BFF that came up to help, she was remarkable! She is leaving to go back home tomorrow am. I will miss having a clean bed every 3 days! I will also miss her loving care. There have been a few days that I have not been loving...yet she has stayed and helped me through. That my friends is a true friend!
I trust all are doing well and I do miss blog land....truth be told...cannot handle the amount of blogging to maintain yet. This note is about to be shortened, I am tired and must go. Thanks to all for your prayer support. Continue with prayer as my road is still a long one to travel. Thanks to you all, Blessings to you all!
Cheryl

No comments: