Saturday, September 27, 2014

Getting Better!!!

Saw the PA on the 23rd. They are pleased I am doing as good as I am, with all that was done on my back. I saw the X-ray and I am fused from T10 down to the pelvic bone. Yup that is a lot. I have rods and screws all down the back. The rod and screw pain has diminished somewhat, but the feeling of the odd thing on my back, I need to get used too. I am also not using my brace much and that in itself is kind of painful. So I have to get those muscles strengthened, and keep walking. It is hard to walk straight, I still need my cane, but hey I am going to try to get back to normalish!
I Thank all of you for your prayers. I am getting much stronger, I will be able to go downstairs to the craft room and start 'creating' again. Not right now, but probably in a few weeks!
Well I have sat long enough and now need to rest. so off to the reclining position to get weight off my back and to rest the muscles so I can heal properly.

Blessings to all of you!

1 comment:

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...










glad to hear you are progressing so well. Hope for continued healing.