Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Work of Art for PPA 210

Hello Again! I was playing with the 'Work of Art' Stamp Set (C-134114) today and in the previous post I used it and said I was thinking of using it again. Well, I did! I have to say I LOVE this color combination. I will use it again!

Here is the Challenge:
 
Isn't this a beautiful color Combo? I am also thinking of swapping out the Basic Gray with Crumb Cake or the In-Color Baked Brown Sugar!
 
Here is my Card:
 
 
For the colors, I stamped the colors and then "stamped them again" without re-inking, all the way up the card front. I also did it again, on another piece of Whisper White Card stock, with the two 'blues' shades. I used the discontinued 'Little Leaves' Sizzlits to cut the leaves in Basic Gray, I tied a bow in the Lost Lagoon Satin Stitched
Ribbon (133672). I punched the two blues with the Modern Label Punch (119849) and layered with the Sentiment from 'And Many More' Stamp Set (C-134276) and punched that out with the Word Window Punch (119857).
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking it out.
Blessings to all of you!
 

No comments: