Friday, July 18, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration with a Merry Monday #117

Hello Again Stampers!

As in the previous posts, I have been busy making up Christmas Cards before I go for back surgery on August 11. I also used a couple of challenges to help inspire me to create!

Here are the Challenges:


 
Here is my Challenges card:
 
 
 
 
The Details:
 
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree (I hope this never goes away!)
 
Ink Pads: Always Artichoke
 
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold (for the star)
 
DSP: Love Letter (retired, I like that they could be used for Christmas!)
 
Punches: Modern Label and the Star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
 
Other: Star sequins, from my stash. I used assorted colors of Stickles, for the centers of all the sequins. 
 

10 comments:

Amy Seigler said...

Love the sequins on the tree!

Amy Seigler said...

Love the sequins on the tree with the stickles for the centers.

Monica Maier said...

Like the look and layout of your card. the sequin tree decorations are great!

chrissy xx said...

BEAutiful! I LOve how you have used the sequins on your Christmas tree.
Soooo pretty. LOve your design too.
Chrissyxx

Stampin Dj said...

Love your Christmas card! Thanks for playing along at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!

Cynthia said...

Great job with our sketch over at SSInk. Love the tree with all the sparkles. Great job!!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Great card! I love all the bling on the tree, great job getting a head start on your Christmas cards. Thanks for playing along with the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration challenge.

Kim Ryden said...

I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSINKspiration and good luck with your back surgery. Praying you will recover quickly!

brrenwick said...

What a fun and festive card! Great take on the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at SSInk!

Heidi Boos said...

Love how you took this simple sketch and created a fun and festive card with it! Love the star sequins on the tree. Thanks for playing along with our sketch at SSINKspiration!

~Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'