Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Flowering Flourishes

Hello Stampers!
Awhile back, Mike Funke from Stylin' Stampin' made a card that was just striking to me. It was a Clean and Simple (CAS) card and I made one similar, but I wanted to recreate his card.

Here is one card I created. My Artistic license was to add the Hello Greeting. I also used the rock and roll technique with Basic Gray and Real Red.


 
 
 
 
Here is another I did also, This is the one that Mike did, minus the greeting. I added the Sentiment.
Mike's card was Garden Green and Melon Mambo.
 
 
 
I used the discontinued Gumball Green, sorry it is just one of my favorite greens! I also used the Melon Mambo.
 
 
 
Her is the card I did way back when:
 
 
This also was a rock and roll technique using Basic Gray and Real Red.
 
 
This last card I did for another Challenge and realized I used the wrong greeting. I will have to make another card, but different greeting for that challenge.
 
Here is my card for the Flowering Flourishes (W-131998).
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed and feel free to CASE any card! This is why we do what we do!
Enjoy and Many Blessings to all of you!
 
Stop by tomorrow...We will be doing a Blog Hop with the Pals highlighting the New In-Colors!
 
 


No comments: