Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Don't Fence Me In! New Hues Review!


2014julhop_badge 

Welcome to the July Pals Blog Hop. This month we are featuring a New Hues Review. Let the new Stampin' Up! In Colors for 2014-16 inspire you - Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, and Tangelo Twist.  We hope you find great inspiration from our creations.

You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from  19. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.

The New 2014-2016 In-Colors are:
Blackberry Bliss
Hello Honey
Lost Lagoon
Mossy Meadow
Tangelo Twist

Don't they sound awesome! You should see them in person! I am loving all of them! I have made several cards already using these colors in one combo or another.

The one color I am smitten with is the Blackberry Bliss. If you scroll this blog, you will find I did a monochromatic card with the color and I have to say, this is one of my favorite of the New In Colors now.

My next order is going to include the Card stock and Ink Pad Kit. When you order, take advantage of the Card stock and Pad Kit (133673), you get 20 sheets of card stock: 4 each in 5 colors; 8 1/2" X 11" and Classic Stampin' Pads, 1 each in 5 colors, for a grand total of $29.95.

If you buy the 5 Ink pads separately @ $5.95each times 5 it's $29.75. The 8 1/2" X 11" card stock, is sold separately for $6.95. That would total $36.70.
So don't delay contact me and I will see about getting this wonderful assortment of card stock and ink pads into your hands so you may be able to create all those wonderful cards for Family and Friends!

My e-mail address is:  c.mcaskill@verizon.net
You may contact me or you may go to www.stampinup.com
If you go straight to Stampin'Up! you will need to create a 'customer account'. You may also choose to select a demonstrator. I would be honored to have you select my name. If you prefer, feel free to contact me by e-mail and I would be happy to assist you.



Here is my card:


 
 
 
Here is a close up of the card details:
 
 


Items Used to Create Card:

Card stock: Crumb Cake 9120953), Chocolate Chip (102128), Blackberry Bliss (133675), Hello Honey (133678), Lost Lagoon (133679), Mossy Meadow (133676), and Tangelo Twist (133677)
The New In-Color Assortment Card stock 20 sheets: 4ea. in 5 colors (133681)
The Bundle is: Card stock and Ink Pad Kit (133673) You get 20 sheets Card stock 4 ea. in 5 colors
8 1/2" X 11". Classic Stampin' Pad 1 each in 5 colors.

Ink: Blackberry Bliss (133642), VersaMark (102193), White Craft Ink (101731)

Stamps/Stamp Set: Hardwood (W-133032 or C-133035), Petite Petals (W-133152 or C-133155)
I'd like to suggest the stamp set 'Four You' (W-130535 or C-130538  page 19 in the Catalog).
I was going to use the 'hello' in that stamp set. My set wasn't in as of this posting, so I used what I had.

Accessories: Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Project Life Corner Punch (135346), White Embossing Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053),  Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) , Petite Petals Punch (133322), Paper Snips (103579), Flower Builder Punch (Discontinued, used for the leaves. You can snip these out by hand too. Fold card stock in half and snip out small ovals).

Adhesives: Snail Adhesive (104332), Glue Dots (103683)




The next stop is 21.  Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and  I hope to see you next month.


  1. Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
  2. Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
  3. Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
  4. Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
  5. Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
  6. Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
  7. Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
  8. Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
  9. Amy Hoptay at inkingofyou.com
  10. Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
  11. Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
  12. Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
  13. Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
  14. Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
  15. Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
  16. Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
  17. Beth Beard at My little craft blog
  18. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
  19. Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
  20. Cheryl McAskill at A Stampin' Holiday
  21. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  22. Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
  23. September Gray at Septembergray.com
  24. Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
  25. Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
  26. Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
  27. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
  28. Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com

7 comments:

Katy McGloin said...

Cheryl, your card made me happy! Very sweet!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Your card is adorable! Love your fenceful of flowers!!

Terri Orr said...

Love your flowery fence! Great way to showcase these colors!

Peggy Noe said...

Cheryl, this is such a great card! I love the way you did the fence! And the flowers are so pretty on the fence, love your idea!

Patti MacLeith said...

What a cute scene!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Love your fence! Blackberry bliss is my favorite new In Color.

Koani S said...

I adore the fence and I always like flowers. Very nicely done.