Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Color Throwdown 298 and Mojo Monday 353

Hello Fellow Stampers! I was a busy little bee today! I got a chance to play today in the craft room and I felt like I was on a creative roll! Here are the challenges I used for my card:



 
And Here is my take on the challenges for my card:
 
 
 
I am starting to like the 'Work of Art' Stamp Set (C-134114)
. I liked the set when I first laid eyes on all the cards people were making, but I just didn't feel it. This card made me feel it! Now I am looking to use it again! And Soon!
 
I used the 'Petite Petals' Stamp Set (C-133155) and the Punch to match ( 133322).
I also felt the card was a real soft feminine card, so it needed a set of pearls! I used Stampin'Up! Basic Jewels Pearls (119249). I also used the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set (123759) and the Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406).
 
Blessings to all of you!
Thank you for stopping by, and please feel free to leave a comment.
 
 
 


No comments: