Friday, July 4, 2014

Color Me...! Monocromatic-Blackberry Bliss

I am doing a color challenge today. Have to check if I made it on time for the challenge. If not, more cards for my stash, anyway. Because of limited ability, due to my back...I may be doing some challenges I like, but late for posting. It's OK with me, I love the fact that I have ideas for sketches and even color challenges! If the creativity takes a leave of absence, it is nice to have these to fall back on when you need a card! My favorite challenges now are the Christmas ones...trying to get all my cards made before surgery. So I may be MIA but I will get back here to post the results, only to inspire all to get some cards done too!

Today's card is for the Color Me...!Monochromatic. The colors are Blackberry Bliss + Neutral.
Here's the Challenge:
 
I used The DSP from the Moonlight DSP Paper stack and backed all the DSP with white, as the neutral. I stamped the flower from the Bloom With Hope, Hostess Stamp Set. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I used Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow. These are two of the NEW In-Colors that are in the New Catalog! Hmm! I just realized that the Mossy Meadow is in some of the leaves in the picture! Hey, I may be late, but I will get there eventually!
Anyway here's my card. I made it a Sympathy Card...never know when you will need one. I hope none too soon.
 
 
It is raining today off and on...It was pouring earlier! Good day to play in the craft room. I also am doing laundry..yup, the laundry room is downstairs too! No rest for the weary!
Well I'm headed back down to make some more cards!
 
 

2 comments:

Joanne James said...

What a great monochromatic card Cheryl - I love the way you've incorporated the Moonlight DSPs into your design. Thank you for joining us over at the Colour Me...! Card Challenge this week (you were in time to link up!) - we hope you can join us again soon.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow what a nice monochromatic card it's great. Glad you joined colour me card challenge.