Monday, June 16, 2014

My Father's Day Cards!

These are the Cards I had for Father's Day for my Dad, Husband and Son. And I have Three Brothers who each received the second one. I made Three of the First card and Three of the Second cards.

Dad, Hubster, and Son's Card:

 
The Card for each of my three Brother's, Jim,
Rick and Tom.

 
The Second Card, I changed the Sentiment to Happy Father's Day! My Brothers will find out when they read this post, if they do read this post!
I had sent out 20 Mother's Day cards and I just couldn't do 20 Father's Day cards.
And we have a house guest, here too, for Father's Day, who also is a Dad, so I had to grab another card I had made and change the sentiment on that one too!
 What is good, none are the wiser, but even if they knew...they still appreciate the handmade card, and realize the time and love that go into all my cards!
Here is the card from an earlier post.

My Grand-daughter took one of these for a friend who graduated this year and I had this one, so again I changed the sentiment for Father's Day!
The last two cards I had taken the pics before I changed the sentiments!

Well I hope you all have had a great Day and will see you on the next post!
Blessings to you All!

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Cheryl...It's Nancy from JUGS...your mail was returned to me...please email me at
wer4art@aol.com
so I may get your winner's badge to you!
So sorry!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love all your nautical themed cards, Cheryl! They are fabulous designs and they make great guy cards for any occasion!

Thank you so much for coming to see me and leaving me some love! I'm happy to meet you and be your newest follower! I hope you'll pop back and follow me, too, if you haven't already! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

I love it that someone else changes the sentiment on cards, I do it all the time. I usually use a punch when I put the sentiment on so that makes it easy to cover up the one that is already there. Your cards are awesome, I know the recipients were impressed.

Becky said...

Well how the heck you doing!:).. Love your Fathers day cards, very creative.
Sending you hugs & prayers.