Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mojo Monday 348 and Color Me...! Monochromatic

This is a card I made up for two challenges. Color Me...! which was Monochromatic using Coastal Cabana and a Neutral (I used Whisper White). The sketch challenge is Mojo Monday 348.

Here are the challenges:


 
 I used Whisper White as the base card and also to mat the Coastal Cabana colors of the  Maritime DSP. I stamped the image in Coastal Cabana as well as the sentiment. The image is from the Sea Street stamp set and the Birthday Greeting is from the retired hostess stamp set Simply Sketched.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
 
I used a strip of the Maritime DSP for the inside of the card.
 

 
 
Blessings to you all!
 
See you next post!

2 comments:

Hayley Kew said...

I just ADORE this new DSP and stamp set!!! Very cool way to use each design :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us at Colour Me...! this week. We sure hope to see you again soon :)

OttawaMom said...

Wonderful mix of DSP and great take on both challenges. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!