Sunday, June 8, 2014

Freshley Made Sketches 139 and Merry Monday 111

Another post for today, going through the challenges...some I had to miss due to the move downstairs...and some I am getting my submissions ready. Now I have to photograph and do all the do-hickey, whatcha-ma-call-it stuff to get these posted in time! It is fun and it helps when you are feeling yucky...it helps to lift your spirits!

Here are the challenges:


 
 
 
The colors for Merry Monday were Aqua and White. The Card Stock is Aqua and there is Aqua in the DSP. The Snowflakes are White and Aqua! I heat embossed the two sentiments in white. The tag sentiment is from a retired stamp set named Small Script. The large Sentiment is from retired stamp set named The Sounding Joy. I also used Whisper White Satin Ribbon. Whisper White Card Stock is my card base.
For my card I used some DSP and Card Stock from my stash. I have no idea who the makers are.
 
All supplies are Stampin'Up!, unless I have used a different Vender. I will name the Vender, if I remember!
(I have much stuff in stock! I found a lot I forgot when I made the move!)
 
Here is my card:
 
 
Here is a peek at the inside of the card. I ran a strip of the DSP along the bottom of the inside.
 
 
 
That's it for now! Blessings to all of you!
 
Found out I just missed the Merry Monday Challenge, Next one!
 
 

2 comments:

Jen said...

This is lovely! The colors and patterns are so rich. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is a wonderful Christmas card Cheryl! The heat embossed sentiments look fabulous against that gorgeous DSP! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!