Sunday, June 15, 2014

3 Challenges For A Happy Summertime Birthday!

Happy Sunday!
I have done a combination of three challenges today! They are: Seize the Birthday-Summer Theme, and Less is More-Off the Edge, and CAS Colors & Sketches #77. This was a color challenge: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Wild Wasabi.

Here is my Card:
 
I used Tempting Turquoise for my card base, and paneled with Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi. I stamped the Happy Birthday in Wild Wasabi, the stamp is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set.
I colored in the flip flops (from retired Summer Fun stamp set) with Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight. The two flip flops with the buckles, I colored the buckles with Tempting Turquoise (looks funny, because I colored over the Wild Wasabi.) My Grand-Daughter is a flip flop fanatic, she would love this...well, her birthday is in August...!
 
Blessings to all of you today!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

What a fab card Cheryl, love that image and the colours you've chosen
Margaret x

OH Babs said...

Very cute. I just stamped a similar image.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute summertime birthday card. You can't go wrong with flip flops! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Anne said...

What a fun card and super colours!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

Chrissie said...

This card is great fun Cheryl!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Linda said...

This is so much fun .... love the flip flops and the colours are fab.
Linda xx
LIM Guest Designer

shirley-bee said...

This card definitely shouts summer :) Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

Susie Wittwer said...

I agree with Shirley-bee...this card is all about summer. How fun!
I love the flip-flops used as a border!
Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)