Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tea For Two and Two for Tea! It's a Tea Party!

Hello fellow Bloggers!
 I have been a busy bee the last 2 days. I am currently out of work and the paperwork is killing me! BUT, paperwork crafting will never do that! Today I have 5 cards to show you! Two of these cards were used, along with my floral cards, for Mother's Day. I just mailed out 20 Mother's Day cards today. I want to be sure all the out of state cards get to the receivers in time for Mother's Day.

This is my first card:

 
I used this card for one of Mother's Day cards. I added the sentiment later. For this card I used Daffodil Delight for the card base and the DSP is Afternoon Picnic. I used the blossom from the Peaceful Petals stamp set and fussy cut it out and attached to the card with Stampin' dimensionals.
I also stamped in Pacific Point the tea cup from the stamp set Tea Shoppe (now retiring). I fussy cut the tea cup out and again used a dimensional to attached it to the card.
I used Early Espresso ink to stamp the tea cups and also used the Tea Party stamp set for the teapot and lace images stamped onto the dsp. I remember when I received this packet of paper, I was not totally in love with it. Now I Love it! Of course! It is retiring!!!! I made sure I ordered another packet before it is gone!

 
This card I used the retired Bashful Blue card stock and the Afternoon Picnic dsp. I used the Tea Party stamp set for the teapot and flowers, colored in with Pacific Point and Crushed Curry and Gumball Green Stampin' Write Markers. I used the Tea Shoppe stamp set for the lone tea cup, fussy cut that out and attached with a Stampin' Dimensional to the card.

 
This card was pretty easy to do. I just cut out pictures from the Afternoon Picnic Dsp and matted with Old Olive card stock and just stamped the one little tea cup,  from the Tea Shoppe stamp set onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock, cut it out and matted it and attached to the card.

 
This card was also pretty easy too! I cut out the main image from the Afternoon Picnic DSP. I stamped the cup in Gumball Green and fussy cut it out and used Stampin Dimensional to attach to a matted square and attached it to the card. The teapot was stamped from the Tea Party stamp set that was colored with Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, and Gumball Green Stampin; Write Markers.

 
This last card, I did use this one for a Mother's Day Card too. I attached the sentiment later. This card, I used a retired dsp called Tea For Two. You can see the color difference compared to the Afternoon Picnic DSP. I stamped the large tea cup, from the Tea Shoppe stamp set, in a rock and roll fashion, with  Crushed Curry and Crisp Cantaloupe inks. I fussy cut it out and attached it straight to the card, onto the dsp. I had prestamped the dsp with Early Espresso using the lace trim stamp from the Tea Party stamp set. I stamped the flower blooms, one in Primrose Petals and the other in Crisp Cantaloupe. I fussy cut them out and used the dimensionals to attach them above the rim of the cup, but I first cut out with the Secret Garden Framelits the 2 green stems in Gumball Green card stock.
 
I hope you enjoy these. If you have any questions please e-mail me and I will try my best to answer any questions about my Tea for Two and Two for Tea cards!

1 comment:

Nance E Salkeld said...

All beautiful cards! All so different and all so detailed. Thanks for sharing at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week. Happy Mother's Day! Nance, DT