Thursday, May 29, 2014

Seize the Sketch #21 with Moonlight DSP Paper Stack

Good Day! Sorry I was MIA yesterday...Wed are my day to call my Parents to be sure they are up for their am meds and breakfast! And then I usually have them over for dinner at my house to get them out of their house! I am the oldest of 7 of their Children, and we all are taking turns calling them in the am, just to be sure they are up and going!

Today's card was a real quick card, and I had been looking at the DSP and then I saw this sketch and the rest is history!
I used Crumb Cake for the card base, and the DSP is a sneak peek of the Moonlight DSP Paper Stack in the new Stampin'Up! Catalog being released The 2nd of June. It will pretty much match up to all the new In-Colors coming out in the new Catalog. The stamped sentiment is from the Happy Watercolor stamp set. The floral image is from the new Hostess stamp set called, Bloom with Hope.

Here is the sketch challenge is from Seize The Sketch #21:

 
And here is my card:
 
 
A peek at the inside:

 
Blessings to all of you today!
 

5 comments:

Marybeth said...

Cheryl, I love this beautiful card of yours! The papers go sow well with the stamped image. Nice work!
Nice that you all take turns with your parents. I am the second oldest of 9 , so we will have plenty to share, when the time comes. Hope you have a blessed week!

Marybeth said...

I forgot to say:Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Sketch.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great paper choices.
Thanks for joining us at STS!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty! Thanks for joining along with STS :)

Stampin Dj said...

This is stunning!