Saturday, May 17, 2014

PPA204 Sketch Challenge Sweet Sorbet

Today's card is really a very simple card to do.

I used the Paper Pals Art #204 Sketch Challenge.

I am going to have to make more of these and it will help me finish up using my stash of DSP. I really love this sketch. This is a great way to use up the Sweet Sorbet DSP from Sale-A-Bration!
Or, any leftover DSP, you have in your stash!

 
 
 
Here's my Card:
 
 
And here is another picture. You can see a little of the inside of the card.
 


I used the Pear Pizzazz as the card base and first panel. The second panel is Crisp Cantaloupe, as also the landing for the Sentiment, from The Wetlands Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment in black Stazon Ink. I used So Saffron to stamp the flower on to, from the Secret Garden Stamp Set, and cut out with the Secret Garden Framelits. The flower is also stamped in black Stazon Ink, before cutting it out. I used Stampin'Up! Jewels Basic Pearls, for the center of the flower. And finally, I used Sweet Sorbet DSP for the panels and a strip of one on the bottom of the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Blessings for you all today!
 

4 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

So colorfully beautiful! Thanks for joining the Pals this week! Come and play again soon!

Patti MacLeith said...

So colorfully beautiful! Thanks for joining the Pals this week! Come and play again soon!

Michelle Gleeson said...

The Sweet Sorbet DSP is so soft and springy. And then the Secret Garden flower gives it the added dimension. Very nice.

Sandie Conner said...

Great way to use that paper! Lovely! Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week!