Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Stamp-A-Thon, A Gift!

Hello Fellow Mothers!!

This is my Mother's Day Gift: Stampin'Up! ALL DAY!  Whoop! Whoop!

It is allowing me to catch up and try to get some challenges done for Monday a.m.

This Challenge is from Colour Me...! It is Cherry Cobbler and a neutral, Monochromatic.

Here's the Challenge:

 
Here is my Card:
 

 
 
For my neutral I used Whisper White for the card base. For the Flourish ( from Flowering Flourishes),I also used Basic Gray with the Cherry Cobbler and stamped off once and then onto the card base. I used Cherry Cobbler to stamp the Petite Petals and then Punched out with the matching punch. I popped up the Petite Petals with Stampin' Dimensional. The center of the flowers are Stampin'Up! Basic Pearl, the largest ones and then all the 'dots' are also covered with the pearls. I then did a 3 pearl line up at the upper right corner of the card.
 
I CASEd this card from Mike at Stampin Style. I am going to CASE his card again, using the colors he used...Melon Mambo and Gumball Green! So Pretty!
 
Hope your Mother's Day is going well!
Blessings to you all!

No comments: